SEVEN TO ONE
Absolute Green Upper
Working with one of the most innovative manufacturing partners, for the most advanced techniques in 3D print knitting, we turn 6.5 post-consumer plastic bottles into this sharp-looking and extremely cozy fit sneaker. It’s already paired with what’s good in your heart, now it’s ready to be paired with anything in your closet.
LIGHT AND NATURAL
Comfort Matters, So Does Our Earth
Made from bio-based rubber, our greenKsoleTM outsole offers an extraordinarily lightweight experience for your feet, without a burden to our planet.
WASTE TO WEALTH
Before discarded plastic bottles go into landfills, we turn them into an essential part of your shoe.
MORE CARE LESS CARBON
We always want to do more, so we use 100% recycled cardboard packaging to make your KOKOLU experience green from the start.
WOMENS SIZE CHART
- HOW TO MEASURE
1. Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
2. The left foot and right foot have slightly different length. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
3. If the feet is thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet is narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
4. The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
Tips: If The Feet is thick amd wide please choose the bigger size
Tips1. The first time, please loosen laces, then open the zipper and wear the shoes.
2. We suggest you measure your shoe size in the afternoon (at that time, the foot will be a little larger). Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot.
3. For kids, to choose the right outfit, the feet length should plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm, which is the suitable length.(And plus 0.5 cm in Summer; Plus 1 cm in spring and fall.)
4. This shoe size chart just uses as a reference. If your shoe size is between two sizes, please think about which size you prefer. If you prefer tight shoes, please choose a smaller size. If you prefer loose shoes, please choose the bigger size.