Shine And Fun
Glittering on the organic cotton base, matched with super soft Korean velvet, this upper offers you a unique way to shine, even when it’s dark.
Super Light And Super Natural
Made from dandelion roots, our greenksole outsole offers not only extraordinary lightweight experience to your feet, but also zero burden to our planet.
From Waste To Wealth
Before your waste plastic bottles go into the landfill, we turn them into an essential part of your shoe. Every pair 2 post-consumer plastic bottles.
More Care Less Carbon
We always want to do more, from the shoe itself to the packaging. We use 100% recycled cardboard packaging, and deliver GREEN to you from the start.
WOMENS SIZE CHART
- HOW TO MEASURE
1. Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
2. The left foot and right foot have slightly different length. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
3. If the feet is thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet is narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
4. The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
Tips: If The Feet is thick amd wide please choose the bigger size
Tips1. The first time, please loosen laces, then open the zipper and wear the shoes.
2. We suggest you measure your shoe size in the afternoon (at that time, the foot will be a little larger). Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot.
3. For kids, to choose the right outfit, the feet length should plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm, which is the suitable length.(And plus 0.5 cm in Summer; Plus 1 cm in spring and fall.)
4. This shoe size chart just uses as a reference. If your shoe size is between two sizes, please think about which size you prefer. If you prefer tight shoes, please choose a smaller size. If you prefer loose shoes, please choose the bigger size.