Casual And Sustainable Luxury
Made from 7 recycled plastic bottles, Krush™ Velvet material is rich in cultural connotation and have fantastic functional design possibilities. The silky fabric reflects light and magically changes colors at different angles. We made it colorful and breezy, elegant and comfy. You make it fun!
STRUCTURAL CUSHION TECH
Comforts Every Step
Made from corn starch and recycled foam, our custom insole is engineered to cushion and breathe, effectively easing feet and preventing common feet injuries. The deep heel cup design and all-day arch support insole gives your feet extra softness and extra protection. Breathable and temperature-regulating air holes make the insole antimicrobial, good at odor control and always keep your foot dry.
FEATHERLIGHT AND CLOUD SOFT
Step Further, Walk Longer
Lightweight means less strain on your feet. Step further each day, to the gym, nearby park, grocery stores, or your office with unbeatable comfort. With a sleek design and breathable fabric, this pair of sneakers is made for movement.
LIGHT AND NATURAL
Comfort Matters, So Does Our Earth
Made from natural rubber that is sustainably harvested and recycled rubber waste, our
greenksole® outsole offers an extraordinarily lightweight experience for your feet, without a burden to our planet. It is super durable, grippy and anti-slipping and is designed for multi-environment traction.
RECYCLE FOR REAL
Be Our Witness
When you see the small tiny colorful particles in the outsole, you are witnessing KOKOLU’s pledge of using recycled rubber and reducing rubber waste for the sake of our future.
Slip On, Get To Go
The K-Zipper design on the side makes it easy to slip on and off. In a hurry? Zip it off and on, without the fuss of laces, you can simply slide your foot in and run out the door. No fumbling, no opportunity to come undone; just make your life much easier.
DOPE DYE TECH
All For Our Planet
Waste water in dyeing industry has become the Number 1 water pollution. The applied Dope Dye technology produces zero waste water and can save up to 80% energy during dyeing process, reducing carbon footprint by 65% while presenting amazing colors.
MORE CARE LESS CARBON
We always want to do more, so we use 100% recycled cardboard packaging, certified by FSC, to make your KOKOLU experience green from the start. Our shoe box is 100% recycled, recyclable and degradable.
WOMENS SIZE CHART
- HOW TO MEASURE
1. Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
2. The left foot and right foot have slightly different length. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
3. If the feet is thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet is narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
4. The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
Tips: If The Feet is thick amd wide please choose the bigger size
Tips1. The first time, please loosen laces, then open the zipper and wear the shoes.
2. We suggest you measure your shoe size in the afternoon (at that time, the foot will be a little larger). Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot.
3. For kids, to choose the right outfit, the feet length should plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm, which is the suitable length.(And plus 0.5 cm in Summer; Plus 1 cm in spring and fall.)
4. This shoe size chart just uses as a reference. If your shoe size is between two sizes, please think about which size you prefer. If you prefer tight shoes, please choose a smaller size. If you prefer loose shoes, please choose the bigger size.