VELVET MATERIAL DESIGN
Feels Cozy Looks Elegant
Velvet materials are rich in cultural connotation and have fantastic functional design possibilities. We made it colorful & breezy, luxurious & elegant. You make it fun!
Walk On The Cloud
Recycled natural rubber makes our soles comfortable and light-weight. Wearing a pair of KOKOLU feels like walking on a cloud, so you can go out and embrace life.
ICONIC K DESIGN
Be Real Be Free
We want to be apart of your self-love journey. The “K” design stands for the Kickoff of every KOKOLU girl’s vibrant life.
FITS EVERY DRESSING IDEA
Be a Brand New You
Vivid colors, fashionable Italian design, and an optimistic eco-brand ethos make KOKOLU timeless. You can feel good in every way, every day, when you put on a pair of KOKOLU.
STRUCTURAL CUSHION TECH
Perfect Insole Comforts Every Step
Our insoles are engineered to cushion and breathe, ensuring you love every step of your KOKOLU life.
WOMENS SIZE CHART
- HOW TO MEASURE
1. Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
2. The left foot and right foot have slightly different length. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
3. If the feet is thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet is narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
4. The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
Tips: If The Feet is thick amd wide please choose the bigger size
Tips1. The first time, please loosen laces, then open the zipper and wear the shoes.
2. We suggest you measure your shoe size in the afternoon (at that time, the foot will be a little larger). Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot.
3. For kids, to choose the right outfit, the feet length should plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm, which is the suitable length.(And plus 0.5 cm in Summer; Plus 1 cm in spring and fall.)
4. This shoe size chart just uses as a reference. If your shoe size is between two sizes, please think about which size you prefer. If you prefer tight shoes, please choose a smaller size. If you prefer loose shoes, please choose the bigger size.