VELVET MATERIAL DESIGN
Feels Cozy, Looks Elegant
Velvet materials have fantastic functional design possibilities and are rich in cultural connotation. We made it Cozy & Soft, Colorful & Breezy, Luxurious & Elegant.
Walk On The Cloud
Recyclable natural rubber material makes our sole both comfortable and light-weight. Feeling nothing on feet and walking on cloud, go outdoor and embrace your life.
ICONIC K DESIGN
Be Real, Be Free
KOKOLU stands for helping you to become a brand new you.The “K” design represents not only KOKOLU, but also a new kickoff of every KOKOLU girl’s life.
FITS EVERY DRESSING IDEA
BE A Brand New You
Trough timeless color and style design, KOKOLU will always be trendy. So pick up whatever you wanna wear, KOKOLU velvet luxurious sneaker will be your lifetime choice.
STRCTURAL CUSHION TECH
Perfect Insole Comforts Every Step
Our insole are structural cushioned, breathable and keeping balance of support and cushioning that helping you love every step of your life.
WOMENS SIZE CHART
- HOW TO MEASURE
1. Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
2. The left foot and right foot have slightly different length. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
3. If the feet is thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet is narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
4. The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
Tips: If The Feet is thick amd wide please choose the bigger size
Tips1. The first time, please loosen laces, then open the zipper and wear the shoes.
2. We suggest you measure your shoe size in the afternoon (at that time, the foot will be a little larger). Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot.
3. For kids, to choose the right outfit, the feet length should plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm, which is the suitable length.(And plus 0.5 cm in Summer; Plus 1 cm in spring and fall.)
4. This shoe size chart just uses as a reference. If your shoe size is between two sizes, please think about which size you prefer. If you prefer tight shoes, please choose a smaller size. If you prefer loose shoes, please choose the bigger size.