Shoe size measurement 1
Follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Stand straight on a paper, mark points of the longest front toe and heel. The length of the two points is the foot length.
2. The left foot and right foot have slightly different length. Please measure the bigger one as the correct size.
3. If the feet is thick and wide, please choose the bigger size; if the feet is narrow and thin, please choose the smaller size.
4. The measured size should be the same as the daily shoe size. If there is a big difference, it means the measuring method is wrong or the data is not accurate.
Tips: If The Feet is thick amd wide please choose the bigger size.
Shoe size measurement 2
1. Or you can find the most suitable shoes, take out the insole, measure the distance from A to B, use “cm” as measure units.
2. Find the most suitable shoes, take out the insole, measure the distance from A to B, use "cm" as measure units.
1. The first time, please loosen laces, then open the zipper and wear the shoes.
2. We suggest you measure your shoe size in the afternoon (at that time, the foot will be a little larger). Make sure the weight is evenly distributed on each foot.
3. For kids, to choose the right outfit, the feet length should plus 1 cm or 0.5 cm, which is the suitable length.(And plus 0.5 cm in Summer; Plus 1 cm in spring and fall.)
4. This shoe size chart just uses as a reference. If your shoe size is between two sizes, please think about which size you prefer. If you prefer tight shoes, please choose a smaller size. If you prefer loose shoes, please choose the bigger size.